Sign in to follow this  
chconline

What ping do you get on APH?

I am just wondering what ping do you guys get on our APHNetworks.com server... this server is located in Dallas, Texas.

In command prompt, type ping aphnetworks.com.

Heres what I get.

pingaph8ko.jpg

god yes and i ping around 20s cause im always in server

and LORD NIKON DONT DOUBLE POST EVEN AJ DOESNT DO IT --- WHAT IS WRONG WITH U I WARN U SO MANY TIMES

Edited by shc-boomer

god yes and i ping around 20s cause im always in server

and LORD NIKON DONT DOUBLE POST EVEN AJ DOESNT DO IT --- WHAT IS WRONG WITH U I WARN U SO MANY TIMES

17435[/snapback]

I do believe thats flaming. Well even though theres no proof of you getting 20s which is pretty bad because cause that would be 20,000 MS if you did mean 20MS heres my CS:S ping:

untitled2at.png

13ms still the fastest ping :) I don't why though it's located in texas and shc-boomer are a mile apart. ;)

Edited by Lord Nikon

cs:s server is in seatle and i took my ping when it was rush hour for internet lol! u should see my ping at like 1 am its like 10

Yep. The APH CS:S Server is located in Seattle, Washington, while the APH Main server is located in Dallas, Texas. The APH Main server is designed for fast downloads (Fast page loading etc, and downloads go up to 400kb/s+ over here in Edmonton), but not good ping. The Seattle CS:S server, however, is made for good ping, but its really crap in terms of downloads (Takes like 15 mins to download a 18 mb file)

It uses pingboosters since its a gaming server. Anyone tried pinging our new server? I think the ping is higher but performance is not as laggy.

Here's my result from pinging both APH Networks and APH CS:S Server on my new DOCSIS modem and stable 5mbps connection

pingaph6ap.jpg