Sign in to follow this  
TL6MT

Our fearless leader, the chc

Just read the bio on APH today:

He has also worked as a 16-month wireless hardware design engineer intern at Dynastream Innovations, a fully owned subsidiary of Garmin International, with experience in PCB design, RF tuning, performance validation, and production/manufacturing support. He is currently doing his MSc in Electrical Engineering with research in wireless communications and signal processing at University of Calgary.

:o Did I miss something? I never heard about this until now.

Thanks. Visiting the prof tomorrow. I get my own place at the university! It's been my dream :D

:P How exactly does this work? You get your own office? Never took anything beyond college level.

:P Geek level 200%. This still makes APH the best review site ever run by the most qualified people.

Well, it's not about how much education you have. We have very good writers here at APH and I'm very proud of the work they put out :)

:P Geek level 200%. This still makes APH the best review site ever run by the most qualified people.

APH already has the best Reviews since the chc himself was in High School...

Well, this is my passion. There are definitely some transferable skills between studying engineering and writing reviews, but we have people who are just as capable here at APH who study completely different things at school. I really do enjoy being on campus though. The money isn't a whole lot, but I look forward to being there every day :D