Sign in to follow this  
TL6MT

Be Ready for $10 Oil

Well, it's mostly speculation. Most economists say oil will probably rebound soon.

Hopefully - $10 oil means a lot of US production is affected.

At this time its mostly Speculation. I think Oil needs to sustain a price to drive the Economy considering US production is Higher than ever. Obama did veto the Keystone xl pipeline though - chc what's your Thoughts?

I never really understood the hate on pipelines. I'm no expert in this area, but the fact is it is the safest and most efficient way of transportation. It's tightly regulated, and every leak is reported (Even if it's just a liter). Rail is one of the most inefficient and dangerous ways of transporting oil/crude and is that what people who are concerned about the environment want?

The question to ask is, when was the last time a pipeline blew up an entire town? A: Never. When was the last time rail transport blew up an entire town? A: Pretty recently.

At this time its mostly Speculation. I think Oil needs to sustain a price to drive the Economy considering US production is Higher than ever. Obama did veto the Keystone xl pipeline though - chc what's your Thoughts?

Actually I just read somewhere US production is going down since 2011 (though still high) - OPECs policy of no backing down may be working to retain market share.

I never really understood the hate on pipelines. I'm no expert in this area, but the fact is it is the safest and most efficient way of transportation. It's tightly regulated, and every leak is reported (Even if it's just a liter). Rail is one of the most inefficient and dangerous ways of transporting oil/crude and is that what people who are concerned about the environment want?

The question to ask is, when was the last time a pipeline blew up an entire town? A: Never. When was the last time rail transport blew up an entire town? A: Pretty recently.

Interesting point.