performance_1

Wristwatches

since watches are such a hot topic nowadays what do you guys own?

i know a lot of people nowadays just use their phone but i still prefer to have a real watch

right now i have a silver tag heuer. the cheapest one with the metal band

:lol:

:P Apple Watch.

For dress watch I have a Breitling SuperOcean Heritage, it fits a lot of different styles. I used to be a big fan of Omega but it sort of wore off - both are respectable brands - just like Breitling more. If I don't care much I wear a Seiko which is also very decent.

I wear my peasant grade watches. A Citizen EcoDrive Nighthawk and, quite rarely, a Garmin FR-70 digital watch.

lBRlcvF.jpg

I've been looking at getting a smart watch actually, but there are too many issues holding me back from purchasing one. If I were to pick one, it would be the Asus ZenWatch, but it's not available in Canada.

Currently rocking a peasant Citizen Eco-Drive similar to this one (http://www.citizenwatch.com/en-uk/watches/watch-detail/?model=BM6010-55E), except with a black strap.

Edited by aeroLai

:P Apple Watch.

For dress watch I have a Breitling SuperOcean Heritage, it fits a lot of different styles. I used to be a big fan of Omega but it sort of wore off - both are respectable brands - just like Breitling more. If I don't care much I wear a Seiko which is also very decent.

OUFFF, I have been looking at the Breitling Superocean Heritage from afar for quite a while now. It is quite the watch, did you by any chance get it from Birks?

Next watch, Hublot Big Bang King...when I make my first big paycheck :)

OUFFF, I have been looking at the Breitling Superocean Heritage from afar for quite a while now. It is quite the watch, did you by any chance get it from Birks?

Next watch, Hublot Big Bang King...when I make my first big paycheck :)

:yes: I got it as a gift from my wife.

That's a nice watch - I just can't justify wearing something of that price around.

Thats a very nice present :)

I can't justify it either but I am going to Asia in a few months so I'll be on the lookout for a nice watch.

Thats a very nice present :)

I can't justify it either but I am going to Asia in a few months so I'll be on the lookout for a nice watch.

Sure is. Post pics of what you buy - my recommendation - TAG Heuer makes some pretty good near-luxury products.

:lol: I have a Timex Expedition. I should leave this Thread now.

Gotcha beat, I got a Guess (brand) metallic blue face and Stainless link style band, but it was my deceased Grandfathers so that makes up for fancy/high dollar ones.

I don't wear it often though, only when I need to wear a shirt with more than 3 buttons and I'm a jeans/t shirt kinda guy.

Gotcha beat, I got a Guess (brand) metallic blue face and Stainless link style band, but it was my deceased Grandfathers so that makes up for fancy/high dollar ones.

I don't wear it often though, only when I need to wear a shirt with more than 3 buttons and I'm a jeans/t shirt kinda guy.

(Y) Family heritage?