Sign in to follow this  
performance_1

Windows 10

Well it was pretty smooth overall but I updated all the drivers before starting. I don't have a lot of info on that PC but so far it's nice and smooth. I haven't spent too much time looking for any problems that may have occurred. Overall Windows 10 >>>> Windows 8.1.

It works just fine. Just some lag occasionally when logging in after resuming from standby. The keyboard wouldn't work for about a minute :(

It works just fine. Just some lag occasionally when logging in after resuming from standby. The keyboard wouldn't work for about a minute :(

Do you think that is a Windows 10 problem or Driver problem?

Hmm not getting the issuse anymore. No idea.

Also I've upgraded my school desktop to Windows 10 as well. Seems to be a pretty smooth upgrade. Updated all the drivers after and everything is perfect.

Hmm not getting the issuse anymore. No idea.

Also I've upgraded my school desktop to Windows 10 as well. Seems to be a pretty smooth upgrade. Updated all the drivers after and everything is perfect.

whats the specs of it? dell pc?

It's a custom built PC. It's pretty similar to my main PC at home. Absolutely no issues with motherboard, graphics, and other drivers.

It's been almost 2 months and I yet to experience issues with my upgraded system. It's overall really good.

Curious anyone Upgraded from Windows 7? Hows the Process?

I upgraded both my laptop and desktop from Windows 7. Upgraded my friend's from Windows 8.1. Both were just as smooth IMO.

I upgraded both my laptop and desktop from Windows 7. Upgraded my friend's from Windows 8.1. Both were just as smooth IMO.

Do you lose Windows Media Center?

Do you lose Windows Media Center?

Yes, I did. Not that it mattered all to much to me anyway.

I you can still play videos and such through "Movies & TV" (think that's what MS might have rebranded it as).

That's too bad eh. I actually use Windows Media Center on my media center PC. It's one of the best programs Microsoft ever developed in my opinion.

Just upgrade one of my ThinkPads (The T540p) from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Totally flawless upgrade, no complaints. All drivers also updated properly.

Sounds like I should Upgrade soon then.