Sign in to follow this  
chconline

Trump wins US Election

I can say I'm a little surprised, but definitely not shocked. I think these were pretty good hints:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/us-election-2016-donald-trump-president-win-bets-london-gambler-a7404666.html

I was up watching the election last night, and when Trump took the lead for Florida and Ohio, it was pretty much game over for Hillary. Then Pennsylvania switched over from a Hillary to Trump lead, and John Podesta showed up on stage it was pretty much game over lol.

Anyways good luck my American friends, it was all about choosing the one you disliked the least :lol: I was just happy to see the reactions of my liberal friends and how their constant preaching of tolerance to different viewpoints turned out when someone who disagrees with them wins the election...

Let me know when you guys want to move to Canada, lol.

Haha yep. I'll be happy to see the economy improve.

This pretty much sums it up:

4xUHwQ6.jpg

I've read many articles online lately -- and I have to agree with what a lot of people are saying. The sense of moral superiority most liberals seem to have, and using schoolyard tactics such as calling people bigots, racists, anti-(whatever) eventually backfired. They keep attacking people and say that if you don't agree with their worldview, you are a worthless human being, and your ideas are backwards and unworthy. The mainstream media tried to campaign for Hillary, creating what appears to be a majority view when it is just a loud minority. A lot of people are just too afraid to speak up because they're afraid of social ridicule and political censorship.

All of a sudden, when a person like Donald Trump comes up and say that their views are indeed not invalid, that many people feel the same way, and he's going to stamp out corruption of the establishment in DC, fix the economy and (pardon the pun) make American great again, a lot of people voted for him. I'm not saying I agree with Trump. But it shows when political correctness has gone too far and the moral elitism most liberals show, along with the Democrats putting one of the worst candidates in history (A complete product of the establishment) guess what people voted for? Trump got more Latino and black voters than Romney did 4 years ago lol.

You guys just summed it up - now the Peoples Republic of California is mad and millennials are protesting, I mean whining about things didn't go their way and their candidate lost.