Sign in to follow this  
CrashGordon

Canadian sniper sets world record

Molsen is on me guys! Damn, what a shot! and scope!

A Canadian sniper set what appears to be a record, picking off an ISIS fighter from some 2.2 miles away, and disrupting a potentially deadly operation by the terror group in Iraq.

Shooting experts say the fatal shot at a world-record distance of 11,316 feet underscores how stunningly sophisticated military snipers are becoming. The feat, pulled off by a special forces sniper from Canada’s Joint Task Force 2, smashed the previous distance record for successful sniper shots by some 3,280 feet, a record set by a British sniper.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/22/canadian-sniper-sets-world-record-with-2-1-mile-pickoff-isis-fighter.html

Yes, I noticed that too! Just thinking about all the calculations makes my head hurt. :P With all the variables involved, thats just mind blowing.

:P Its rather impressive since Canada only has 3 people in your whole army and all of them made the list.

:P Its rather impressive since Canada only has 3 people in your whole army and all of them made the list.

Nah, there's only one person in our army. The other ones already retired. They were not there at the same time.

:P I love your Tag says "boom headshot" - I don't think he got a Kill in the Head from that Distance.

Edited by Big Bang

Nah, there's only one person in our army. The other ones already retired. They were not there at the same time.

its so sad and so true