Sign in to follow this  
Ten Km Under

FSP CMT510 by Seth Claussen

Alright. Case Review Incoming! Via video in our new Pilot project! Stay tuned for the full review. Any Questions can be answered. This is a review you won't want to miss.

final 1.jpg

final 2.jpg

final 3.jpg

final 4.jpg

Final 5.jpg

final 6.jpg

Lol glass on the front... that's a choking hazard e.g. choking the fans XD.

10 hours ago, aeroLai said:

Lol glass on the front... that's a choking hazard e.g. choking the fans XD.

Too both our shocks this case does not have problems like that. There is a gap between the fans and the glass to allow for air to come in. But this case was clearing heat with no problem. Excellent air flow 

Curious did you test the difference between glass on and off? Not to mention the gap that it pulls in doesn't seem to be mesh filtered? To me it seems like a formula for an issue.

5 hours ago, aeroLai said:

Curious did you test the difference between glass on and off? Not to mention the gap that it pulls in doesn't seem to be mesh filtered? To me it seems like a formula for an issue.

So we did run the case with both the glass on and off, and to be honest there wasn't a large difference. The front of the fans are in fact filtered with mesh (it can't be seen in the pictures) but it is talked about in the review. So dust is not a problem

A release candidate was completed. Aaron, Seth, and I are currently evaluating it for release :)

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:59 PM, performance_1 said:

sad it got delayed

when is this coming?

+1

ETA?

Just got to refine the video a bit. All three video editors are taking a different route. As far as the quality of this is concerned, there were some areas we're looking to improve on. It's always about the standard of excellence :)

It's going to be filming this week last I heard. It's a lot of work first time around :(

On 2/17/2018 at 4:36 PM, Big Bang said:

I just want to see this Review lol.

I am so sorry about this. After our first edit we weren't as happy with it as we like and at APH we have standards we don't want to lower those standards. We apologize that the video isn't out yet but the new and improved video which we will be happy with is coming soon. 

22 hours ago, Ten Km Under said:

I am so sorry about this. After our first edit we weren't as happy with it as we like and at APH we have standards we don't want to lower those standards. We apologize that the video isn't out yet but the new and improved video which we will be happy with is coming soon. 

I have high expectations!