Sign in to follow this  
Ten Km Under

We want your Opinion!

Hey Everyone,

Jonathan and I have been talking and we have a couple pilot projects in the works. But before we truly launch these projects and get them out there to you guys we want to truly hear from everyone about if they would consume these types of media. There are a couple ideas we have and we want your feedback. Would you consume the following types of content from APH?:

Live Stream reviews and staff interactions

Video Reviews

The classic APH written reviews

Podcasts

We really want as much opinion on this as we can get so please leave your opinion so we can talk and hear your feedback. Thanks so much APH community!

Definitely keep the Written reviews. I love the Video formats coming up. I also really enjoyed the Podcast 360 Sample in the Camorama review.

On 2/5/2018 at 10:22 PM, Big Bang said:

Definitely keep the Written reviews. I love the Video formats coming up. I also really enjoyed the Podcast 360 Sample in the Camorama review.

We're definitely keeping written reviews, don't worry :lol:

18 hours ago, chconline said:

We're definitely keeping written reviews, don't worry :lol:

Haha if we got rid of them, then I'd be out of work :( 

I'm also really interested in the podcast format or like a weekly news sort of thing. 

Edited by aeroLai

I agree with all of the above - video reviews are great but not something I can watch at work. Written reviews allow me to skip to anywhere and extract info I need.

On 2/8/2018 at 5:52 PM, aeroLai said:

Haha if we got rid of them, then I'd be out of work :( 

I'm also really interested in the podcast format or like a weekly news sort of thing. 

That's a great idea. I don't think it takes too long to do anyway.

That's a good point. I think video reviews are also great for showing products like cases.

Agreed with performance_1. I really like videos because they have entertainment value + I can still learn about things. 

Curious, how long do you think videos should be overall? It would be good to hear I guess how long our readers/viewers attention span is

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:24 PM, aeroLai said:

Agreed with performance_1. I really like videos because they have entertainment value + I can still learn about things. 

Curious, how long do you think videos should be overall? It would be good to hear I guess how long our readers/viewers attention span is

The Current reviews are pretty good but if there are more Details probably 10-15 minutes.

Ten minutes is probably a good benchmark for serious reviews. The rest we can stick at 3 to 5 minutes.

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:59 PM, chconline said:

Ten minutes is probably a good benchmark for serious reviews. The rest we can stick at 3 to 5 minutes.

10 minutes for serious videos is good.