Sign in to follow this  
TL6MT

Do you guys still use Facebook?

With all the debate going on privacy wondering what your takes on it is. I have an account and follow some pages but that's about it and seeing some friends photos. Don't participate that much though.

While privacy is a pretty big concern, I kind of think Google/Facebook/Amazon/etc already knows everything about me and there isn't really anything to hide. I plan to keep using it just because it's my main hub for messaging others, but I wouldn't necessarily be adverse to leaving it either.

I still use it, but mostly just for family and some friends. I go by the "if you don't want something out there, don't put it out there" rule. lol

I still use it. I think it's a good thing that they are being kept accountable to keep people's privacy. I'm not sure what they can harvest from my account though, since I don't post much that people don't already know about me. And it's not like it'll change my election preferences anyway.

I'm still on it, but just to catch up on specific things and with friends. I don't use it as often as I used to. I agree with Crash's rule :P

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 3:20 PM, medevacvii said:

I'm still on it, but just to catch up on specific things and with friends. I don't use it as often as I used to. I agree with Crash's rule :P

+2 on this as well.

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:03 PM, CrashGordon said:

I still use it, but mostly just for family and some friends. I go by the "if you don't want something out there, don't put it out there" rule. lol

This is very good advice.