Sign in to follow this  
aeroLai

Space H Update 2018

Not a whole lot of things to note about, but since my move, I've been able to clean up my space... at least for a short while before it becomes messy again haha. I've been calling my computer SpaceH or Space Heater for a while. My mini ITX machine is called NanoH for similar reasons. 

YT1fwWv.jpg

With the help of Philips Hue, I was able to RGB my entire room

DlGdYFc.jpg

sBvjxb5.jpg

A few weeks later, ebay was having a 20% off everything, so I purchased an MSI GTX 1070 Ti Titanium, to update my existing EVGA GTX760. It was a fine card, and I ran most of the games I played, like Overwatch and Fortnite, on medium settings without any issues. But now I can drag those sliders to max and the card does not hiccup.

WzgMm5T.jpg

ItT5C0j.jpg

Spec wise, the machine is a decent one, and it fits the bill for my needs:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87-D3H
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 2x8GB
Graphics: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Titanium 8GB
Chassis: Cooler Master MasterCase MC500M
PSU: Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850W
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB, OCZ Arc 100 240GB
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64-bit

As for peripherals, I'm running with a mismatch of monitors (Dell U2414H and LG 24EA53), SteelSeries Apex M750 TKL, SteelSeries Rival 310, and an Edifier R1010BT. Been testing out the Sennheiser GSP 500 and the SteelSeries Arctis Pro + GameDAC. Finally an XTracGear Carbonic XXL lies on my desk. 

If there's anything I want to change about my setup, it for sure is the cabling. I don't feel like I want to put much time into it, but I do want to clean it up a bit more. 

Lol that RGB light...

Nice shots though! I would get a matching monitor as well :lol:

What is that in the last photo? Close up of the graphics?

Edited by TL6MT

On 6/14/2018 at 10:22 AM, TL6MT said:

What is that in the last photo? Close up of the graphics?

Yeah that's the silver backplate.

I will say it is nice to max out settings at 1080p gaming. That being said, I do not play many graphic intensive games, as the most "recent" game I have is Steep from 2016 haha. Even that game isn't too hard to run.

On 6/16/2018 at 12:32 PM, aeroLai said:

Yeah that's the silver backplate.

I will say it is nice to max out settings at 1080p gaming. That being said, I do not play many graphic intensive games, as the most "recent" game I have is Steep from 2016 haha. Even that game isn't too hard to run.

Time to buy two 4K monitors :lol:

Thanks guys!

On 6/22/2018 at 10:32 AM, performance_1 said:

great setup too, loving the cooler master case?

It's a pretty easy to work in case overall. One thing I still want to see improved, which I mentioned in the review, is just that there needs to be an automatic fan control. Otherwise, a clean case with some nice effects. The PSU shroud still gets me every time haha.