Sign in to follow this  
chconline

New logo and other updates

Last Sunday, Aaron, Gina, Alex, and I met up to discuss some aspects related to APH Networks. Here's a few things to keep you guys in the roll:

- Gina and Alex will be taking care of the video channel. They will be producing more videos in the future.

- Since our video side will be very different than our publications side, they will be managing that end of things while the publications team will handle the written reviews as always. Therefore, they will have a free hand to do what they want to do :)

- To improve our branding and keep up with 2018 designs, we updated our logo as follows:

logo-2018.png

Please feel free to post any questions or comments :D

They're handling the YouTube channel but I will post future updates on the staff arrangements.

Being honest at first I did not like the change, but it's starting to grow on me. I guess I was used to the slightly wider and smaller "a". 

I'm liking the cleaner elements. Excited to see where we are going with this! (Partly because I don't know either haha)

The cleaned up logo looks great - can still tell its APH but much cleaner.

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 2:03 PM, chconline said:

They're handling the YouTube channel but I will post future updates on the staff arrangements.

Excited to see the new Changes.

On 6/27/2018 at 10:01 AM, TL6MT said:

The cleaned up logo looks great - can still tell its APH but much cleaner.

Yep, no radical changes haha.

All new reviews will have the new logo now. The spec date was August 1st, but it looks like Ben's review was the last one to feature the old logo :P