Sign in to follow this  
chconline

Cooler Master MK850 by Jonathan Kwan

Thanks for the review chc. What's the difference between M2 to M4? I'm also wondering about the choice of using PBT double injection for spare/purple keys than the black ones.

It was originally scheduled for the 28th, but Cooler Master sent out a second email later on saying that it was to be released on the 8th. I didn't double check to see if it was a typo and just assumed the second email was right, and they emailed me saying it's not supposed to be released :lol: Another website did the same thing too haha.

Prices you pay for assuming. Don't do it guys :P

On 2/12/2019 at 11:57 PM, chconline said:

It was originally scheduled for the 28th, but Cooler Master sent out a second email later on saying that it was to be released on the 8th. I didn't double check to see if it was a typo and just assumed the second email was right, and they emailed me saying it's not supposed to be released :lol: Another website did the same thing too haha.

Looks like a 2 week Wait then.

On 2/12/2019 at 11:57 PM, chconline said:

that makes sense

1 more week i guess

Yeah would be nice if there are more Aimpad keys, but I've read online some people wondered why it's not all Aimpad. That would not only be insanely expensive to make, but also mostly unnecessary in my opinion.

No idea haha, I think you probably can.The Aimpad keys are enabled by a hardware switch and when I use it on PC, I just select an Xbox controller.

Don't see why not - both are USB and it emulates Xbox signals.

On 3/3/2019 at 5:27 PM, chconline said:

Yeah would be nice if there are more Aimpad keys, but I've read online some people wondered why it's not all Aimpad. That would not only be insanely expensive to make, but also mostly unnecessary in my opinion.

i see what you're saying