Sign in to follow this  
thund3rPunch

SteelSeries Rival 710 by Aaron Lai

2 hours ago, Big Bang said:

Thanks for the Review. How would you Compare the new 60M vs the old 30M switches?

The newer switches feel relatively similar to the older ones. Keeps a relatively light feel, but still a good audible response. I've only used the older 700 a few times, so I'll let the @chconline speak to this.

Edited by aeroLai

The newer switches are better. I've used it on the Rival 700 and Rival 650 and the one on the Rival 650 is clearly better. You'll see it in my review posted soon.

:lol: Thanks for the review. Only at APH will you see people talking about switch audible response.

On 3/5/2019 at 8:28 PM, thund3rPunch said:

The newer switches feel relatively similar to the older ones. Keeps a relatively light feel, but still a good audible response. I've only used the older 700 a few times, so I'll let the @chconline speak to this.

comparing switch clicking noise

🤔

Got to focus on the details of the review. Any why not? We have them all in anyway :D

On 3/7/2019 at 5:36 PM, chconline said:

The newer switches are better. I've used it on the Rival 700 and Rival 650 and the one on the Rival 650 is clearly better. You'll see it in my review posted soon.

:) Just read it, thanks.

Edited by Big Bang