Sign in to follow this  
ty8131990

Beyonce thing

Oh waitaminute. Is Beyonce a woman singer...? OHHHh lol

hmm lemme guess, you isolated the vocal above so many Hz, and you decreased the speed but shortened the track itself.

Edited by ty8131990

Yeah, I didn't know who Beyonce was in the first place.

hmm lemme guess, you isolated the vocal above so many Hz, and you decreased the speed but shortened the track itself.
No its EAX effects.

well the notes seem pretty in tune, so basically the frequency lengthened 100%, am I correct?

The pitch of the forground noise was lowered aswell as the frequency. So I guess thats how the back ground stayed more similar. :) Read up some articles on the effects of frequency on noise in some science website. ;)

Lowers pitch as in "increase the frequency length", or "make it go slower". see that chipmunk thing basically "decreases the frequency length", or "make it go faster".

Its kinda like when you fast forward a recording, everything sounds like little whiny "weeweewees" because its shortening the frequency. When you play slow, theres a lengthy "wowowows" because its lengthening the frequency.

You know you can connect a keyboard (Piano-keyboard) to the MIDI input and use soundfonts and emulate a grand piano on the Audigy 2 ;)

You know you can connect a keyboard (Piano-keyboard) to the MIDI input and use soundfonts and emulate a grand piano on the Audigy 2 ;)

24535[/snapback]

So can I do that with my viola, harmonica, and ukulele? That would be awesome. Can I add effects like "orchestra", not merely adding echo to it?