Sign in to follow this  
Herbicious

APH Expansion

Just wondering guys...along with the coming of our IPB License and the new Drupal, should APH expand? somehow? it sure would be fun to be a part of, right?

oh ok. maybe we could also somehow widen our range of audiences? instead of only hacker and computer talk (no offense guys, but it's reality), maybe we could try something else as a side project? another forum, another site even? who knows, the possibilities are endless. man I feel sleepy...

Edited by Herbicious

A side site? Sure. All we need is money to run it, around 8.95 per year for a domain name. You can donate for that, and you can run it, web hosting is not a problem :yes:

U know how APH should expand? We should distribute things. We buy generic parts in loads and put the APH name on it and sell it for NCIX prices, which is a steal compared to what they sell at retails.

and we should threaten people and force them to sign up for the forums lol jokes guys, btw I guess I could run the side site with all the free time on my hands... :yes: but I'm gonna need a lot of help.

Edited by Herbicious

Um yeah just think of a good domain name. Just register your own account at godaddy.com and you can register a domain name and everything. I dont even need to take your money, just point the nameservers to ns1.aphnetworks.com and ns2.aphnetworks.com.

Oh what the heck just buy a domain name and give me your godaddy account info and ill set it up for you lol

really? I'll try to find one. I'll post names frequently, and you guys can tell me what you think of 'em. btw, what ending should it have, .com, right? there's a sale on .info ones lol

Its almost done. I am not using Xaraya, I'll use MKPortal instead, looks easier. Drupal is the MOST EFFICIENT CMS and easiest ive seen to use, skin and stuff, too bad it doesnt work with IPB. Its so efficient, our server load is low and keeps our monthly bandwidth costs down (For real) the whole CMS w/o the skin is like a few megs, whereas MKPortal is like what 13mb?