From Cooler Master Press Release: Cooler Master today launches the new MasterCase H100, a conveniently sized mini-ITX case that can be configured as a portable gaming rig, home theater PC and a desktop space-saver.
Crafted From H-Series DNA
From its industrial construction to its generous use of mesh, the H100 fits neatly in the series as a travel-sized alternative. A massive 200mm RGB fan is juxtaposed against the H100’s compact size, designed as a combination of extremes. The fan’s recessed mounting takes advantage of Cooler Master’s signature fine mesh, proven to filter out dust and provide unrestricted ventilation making the cleaning and maintenance process more efficient. The fine mesh spans across the entire front panel and part of the top panel, leaving just enough room for a built-in handle to enhance portability.
Huge At Heart
In collaboration with AMD, and their recently-launched Ryzen 3000 APUs, the MasterCase H100 marks the start of an industry shift toward compact power. Relative to its size, the H100 features a high capacity for storage support, benefitting systems built as a home theater PC or media center (4 x SSDs or 3 x SSDs + 1 x HDD). While the layout of the H100 works best with APUs, additional clearance space is provided for future upgrades with dedicated graphics cards. With the growing popularity of ITX graphics cards, gamers have a wide range of options to choose from with 210mm (max) of graphics card clearance within the H100. Compatible with an ATX power supply, efficient power is ensured for varying configurations.
• Compact Mini-ITX – A highly compact layout efficiently uses space to keep dimensions minimized.
• Fine Mesh Ventilation – The entire front panel and part of the top panel features Cooler Master’s signature Fine Mesh, achieving efficient airflow while also filtering out dust.
• 200mm RGB Fan – Even with compact dimensions, the H Series’ iconic 200mm RGB fan is included for optimal cooling.
• ATX Power Supply – Full-sized ATX power supplies are supported to improve hardware compatibility and ensure efficient power to the system.
• Built-In Handle – A handle is built into the top panel for added portability and on-the-go gaming.
• RGB Lighting Control – One RGB controller is included in the accessory pack. If the motherboard does not support the RGB control function, the RESET button can control the RGB lighting directly from the I/O panel.
• Versatile Component Support – Clearances of 210mm for the graphics card, 83mm for CPU coolers, and 210mm for PSUs offer room for powerful builds and future upgrades.
A Little Game-Changer
For a mini-ITX case, the MasterCase H100 features a high capacity for storage and ATX power supply compatibility. This makes the H100 the ideal bridge to move from a larger system to a more compact configuration; an entry point into the ITX landscape without the commitment to specific components like an SFX power supply. With advancements in technology like AMD’s Picasso APUs, the MasterCase H100 retains a high build versatility for function-focused systems at a competitive price point.
Pricing & Availability
The MasterCase H100 will be available, respectively, for $/€69.99 at select Cooler Master retailers including Amazon and Newegg.