From Fractal Design Press Release: Fractal Design today announced the eagerly awaited Meshify 2. Not only does the Meshify 2 range stay true to its legacy in terms of uncompromising design – it also comes with welcome additions like a movable wall for enhanced flexibility, a fully removable top panel and a front nylon filter that can be removed for increased airflow. Alongside the mid-tower model, the XL version is also launching today; accommodating motherboards all the way up to and including SSI-EEB, holding several radiators and up to 23 storage devices without issue.
Like black diamond facets, the angular asymmetry of the Meshify line has carved a space uniquely its own. And with a sturdy construction that is both stealthy and smooth, the Meshify 2 Series is sure to impress with its unique mix of style and substance. It is a textbook example of what you should expect from a modern case when it comes to modularity, flexibility and ease of use.
• Spacious and extensively adaptable dual-layout interior
• New chassis design that opens up to fully expose the case interior on three sides for totally unhindered installation and cable routing
• New front nylon filter that can be removed for increased airflow
• New front panel design with hinged removable mesh filter and tether-free bezel for easier access to front fan mounts
• Three front USB ports including one USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with fast charging support and speeds up to 10Gbps
• Ultra-slim Nexus+ 2 fan hub connects up to three PWM fans and six 3-pin fans directly in line with cable channels along the edge of the case
• Outstanding cooling capacity with a total of nine 120/140 mm fan mounts and three preinstalled Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans
• Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the top and base with full PSU coverage and convenient front access
• Detachable PSU cable shield and integrated cable guides with velcro straps further simplify cable management behind the board