Notice to user: This is a legal contract between you, the "User", and APH Networks Inc. APH Networks Inc. is a legally entity name and registered business under the Alberta, Canada Business Incorporation Act (Nuans company number 97111308). By accessing (To "access" means to view anything under the "aphnetworks.com" domain, subdomain, folders, web address(es), and other domain names owned by APH Networks Inc.) this site ("site", or "APH Networks", is defined as anything under the "aphnetworks.com" domain, subdomain, folders, web address(es), and other domain names owned by APH Networks Inc.) means that you agree to all of the terms and conditions as listed below.
This legal agreement below permits you (the "User") to appropriately use the materials found on APH Networks. If you agree and follow the terms and conditions below, you have the right to have access as described below. If you do not agree to any one of the terms listed on this page, please refrain from accessing APH Networks.
1. You may download, store or print for archive anything you wish from APH Networks for single use only. By single use means to not make public (Eg. Electronic transmission, physical transmission or any kind of reproduction methods. This includes translation of content or ideas to other languages, encryption methods or any other kind of idea reproduction method). Proper source must be stated for every piece of information you downloaded for single use purpose you are using it for.
2. Nothing within APH Networks may be reproduced or duplicated in any form (Including, but not limited to, electronic transmission, physical transmission or any kind of reproduction methods. This includes translation of content or ideas to other languages, methods of encryption, or any other kind of idea reproduction method) except for single use only (As defined in Term 1), unless you have clear written permission from an authorized person from APH Networks Inc. Therefore, any material located on the "site", including, but not limited to, overall site design, parts of the site design, graphics/pictures and all forms of media, scripts, ideas and partial and/or whole content, may not be reproduced in any from (Including, but not limited to, electronic transmission, physical transmission, or any kind of reproduction method. This includes translation of content or ideas to other languages, encryption methods or any other kind of idea reproduction method).
3. You agree not to modify, adapt or change any graphics, ideas, contents ("Contents" include any material on the site, either in text or other media form such as videos or images) or any media within the "site" to use for any unauthorized, illegal, or unethical purposes. This includes, but not limited to, electronic transmission, physical transmission or any kind of reproduction methods. This includes translation of content or ideas to other languages, encryption methods or any other kind of idea reproduction method.
4. All content on this site are copyrighted work and covered under international copyright laws, including the graphics, contents, scripts, ideas, and anything under "APH Networks" ("APH Networks" means anything under the "aphnetworks.com" domain, subdomain, folders, web address(es), and other domain names owned by APH Networks Inc.) If you want to post an article of ours on your website or forum only, you may copy our introductory paragraph with a direct link to the article that you copied the introductory paragraph from. Introductory paragraph can be any paragraph or combination of several paragraphs within the article you want to link to that does not exceed a total of 300 words. This may be used for limited commercial purposes (You must obtain permission from us if you want to print it on press releases, packages, etc. You do not have to obtain permission if you want to post it on your company site as long as a direct link to our article is made). The link to our article must be the same font size or one font size smaller than the text you copied and pasted on your site; the link must be of clear and distinct color. Up to two (2) images can be copied onto your site under the condition that it remains unmodified other than image resizing. If you are the manufacturer of the product reviewed, you may quote a section of our review onto your website only; if your product received an award, you may use the award image on your site as well. If you wish to use it for print or any other purposes, please obtain permission from us beforehand.
5. You may not communicate or express yourself or interact with any individual, company and/or organization using or under the APH Networks and/or related/similar/misleading name unless you are authorized by the Site Administrator to do so, nor can you impose to be any one from APH Networks Inc. for any purposes. This includes, but not limited, public (Websites, etc) or private methods (Email, instant message).
6. This Agreement may be change and/or modified at any time without consent the "user" or any individual, and may only be done only by an authorized person from APH Networks Inc. Reading this Agreement is the sole responsibility of the "user", and the assumption of agreement will be made once APH Networks is "accessed"; terms as defined earlier in this Agreement.
This Agreement will automatically terminate between APH Networks Inc. and the "user" once the "user" fails to comply with all the Terms and Conditions of the Agreement. We may also be required take legal action against you when not all terms are met.
The only mandatory information collected is your email during forum registrations and email forms. The email collected would not be used to sell, nor to use it to "SPAM" or otherwise unsolicited mail. APH Networks Inc. current do not distribute any reader newsletters. Other personal information is collected only when you choose to give it (Such as winning a contest for the purpose of delivering the prize).
If you have any comments or concerns regarding this document, please contact us at http://aphnetworks.com/contact.