chconline

The Official Driving Test/Road Tests Tips Thread

Colester    0

I was wondering what would happen if you messed up parking in a stall at the end. Also do you need to know how to do two and three point turns.

chconline    1,337

What do you mean by "mess up"? If you hit something, then you'd probably fail. It's still part of the test.

No three point turns are ever necessary.

chconline    1,337

I'm guessing they'll take you to Ranchlands. Watch out for those uncontrolled intersections.

Cheng    1

I have read this forum from the first page and will be taking my advance roadtest tomorrow! Im in total nervous 😩 wreck! Wish me luck! And oh, im doing it in medicine hat! I have lots of practice on highways , med hat to calgary , jasper and Edmonton , but still so nervous! Please if you have some tips let me know! Thank you

• Like 1

chconline    1,337

Just don't do anything weird. It's the same test as the basic test, except you drive some highway. The highway portion is really easy.

Cheng    1
5 hours ago, chconline said:

Just don't do anything weird. It's the same test as the basic test, except you drive some highway. The highway portion is really easy.

hi chconline!!! Thanks , i passed! I never did the basic since i am from another country and have valid drivers From a country called Palau,i  applied to be exempted to the GDL progam and was approved to take the advance road test :) i got docked from speeding a bit though , i practiced  and drove a 2015 dodge challenger and so yeah, speeding is a bit easy on that, 😅, it was 3-4 clicks but yeah , he said i could easily go over if i get carried away 😜.

Edited by Cheng
More info

Cheng    1

Thank you!!!! And thank you for all the tips from first page! I read them over and over just to be mindful of the thing i know he is observing! 

km299    0

I will be doing my class 5 basic test at south trail crossing... anyone did it there? What is the route like? 

Edited by km299
added more info

Jonzky    0

Hi cheng, i just wanna ask if where is the route of the test that you take? I'll be taking a road test too by next week..