Page 8 - Benchmark: 3DMark Vantage
About 3DMark Vantage
3DMark Vantage is the industry standard performance benchmark for DirectX 10 gaming PCs. It includes two graphics tests, two CPU tests and six feature tests. Trusted by gamers worldwide to give accurate and unbiased results, 3DMark Vantage is the best way to consistently and reliably test DirectX 10 under game-like loads.
From: Developer's Page
3DMark 11 is part of our latest battery of benchmarks. Unfortunately, Intel's integrated graphics used on Sandy Bridge processor does not support DirectX 11, so we can't use it at all. And since this is a motherboard review, I don't think it's fair to stack integrated graphics against an AMD Radeon HD 6850 in any version of 3DMark. Therefore, I composed a series of results using the integrated graphics on our processor in 3DMark Vantage instead, which is a DirectX 10 GPU benchmark.
1. Introduction, Features, and Specifications
2. Bundle, Chipset, BIOS
3. A Closer Look, Board Layout, Test System
4. Benchmark: AIDA64 CPU
5. Benchmark: AIDA64 FPU
6. Benchmark: AIDA64 Memory
7. Benchmark: PCMark Vantage
8. Benchmark: 3DMark Vantage
9. Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 7.0
10. Benchmark: SuperPI 1M, Cinebench R11.5
11. Onboard Sound (RMAA 6.2.3) Analyzation