Page 8 - Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 10
About PassMark PerformanceTest 10
Fast, easy to use, PC speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to other computers.
- Find out if your PC is performing at its best.
- Compare the performance of your machine to similar machines.
- Measure the effect of configuration changes and upgrades.
- Avoid paying big bucks for poor performance.
- Make objective independent measurements on which to base your purchasing decision.
- Use the advanced tests to create you own benchmark scenarios
From: Developer's Page
Now it comes down to the PassMark Performance 10 tests. There are four aspects about a computer can be evaluated through this benchmark, namely the CPU performance, memory performance, 2D graphics, as well as 3D graphics. The CPU performance tests did not reveal too much difference between the XPG Spectrix D45G and the HyperX Fury HX426C16FB3K2/16, which was as expected. As for the rest of the tests, the faster XPG Spectrix D45G did show some noticeable advantages. More specifically, the XPG Spectrix D45G scored 6% higher than the HyperX Fury HX426C16FB3K2/16 in the memory test. For the 2D graphics test, the XPG Spectrix D45G lead HyperX Fury HX426C16FB3K2/16 by 12%. Lastly, the 3D graphics benchmark scores were not too different between the two memory kits.
1. Introduction, Packaging, Specifications
2. A Closer Look, Test System
3. Benchmark: AIDA64 CPU
4. Benchmark: AIDA64 FPU
5. Benchmark: AIDA64 Memory
6. Benchmark: PCMark 10
7. Benchmark: 3DMark
8. Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 10
9. Benchmark: SuperPI 1M, Cinebench R23
10. Overclocking and Conclusion