From ARCTIC Press Release: Smaller, quieter, more energy-efficient and powerful: The Freezer 13 X series, successor to the Freezer 13, combine a compact and advanced heat sink design, with different versions being developed for different areas of application:
For AMD & Intel: Freezer i13 X for Intel Sockets, Freezer A13 X for AMDs AM4 Socket
For Continuous Operation: Freezer i13 X CO with Double Ball Bearing, Freezer A13 X CO with Double Ball Bearing
Offset direct touch heatpipes in conjunction with a pressure-optimised 92 mm fan ensure optimal heat dissipation – despite the comparatively small dimensions and an installation height of only 137mm.
All coolers of the Freezer 13 X series are supplied with pre-applied ARCTIC MX-2 thermal compound and have a simple assembly system.
• Available in different versions for AMD & Intel and as CO variant
• Three offset heat pipes ensure optimal heat dissipation
• P-fan for increased performance
• Extended lifespan thanks to low motor temperature
• Lower power consumption and less vibration with new motor technology
• Pre-applied MX-2 thermal paste