Page 8 - Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 10
About PassMark PerformanceTest 10
Fast, easy to use, PC speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to other computers.
- Find out if your PC is performing at its best.
- Compare the performance of your machine to similar machines.
- Measure the effect of configuration changes and upgrades.
- Avoid paying big bucks for poor performance.
- Make objective independent measurements on which to base your purchasing decision.
- Use the advanced tests to create you own benchmark scenarios
From: Developer's Page
We run PassMark PerformanceTest 10 to evaluate four different areas of our system; coming down to the CPU, RAM, 2D Graphics, and 3D Graphics. It takes a somewhat different approach in obtaining results compared to other programs, which is why we like to use it, haha. PassMark Performance Test 10's memory benchmarking tool is the only test in our setup that takes memory capacity into account, but it did not seem to account for anything above 16GB. Usually, doubling the RAM will increase the score by about one and a half times, but the 32GB kits here did not rank higher compared to the 16GB kits for its capacity. Other than that, most of the results were extremely close to each other, with the Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 2x32GB taking home the win in the RAM and 2D Graphics test.
1. Introduction, Packaging, Specifications
2. A Closer Look, Test System
3. Benchmark: AIDA64 CPU
4. Benchmark: AIDA64 FPU
5. Benchmark: AIDA64 Memory
6. Benchmark: PCMark 10
7. Benchmark: 3DMark
8. Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 10
9. Benchmark: SuperPI 1M, Cinebench R20
10. Overclocking and Conclusion