Page 9 - Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 7.0
About PassMark PerformanceTest 7.0
Fast, easy to use, PC speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to other computers.
Twenty-eight standard benchmark tests are available in six test suites plus there are seven advanced testing windows for custom benchmarking.
- CPU tests Mathematical operations, compression, encryption, SSE, 3DNow! instructions and more
- 2D graphics tests Drawing lines, bitmaps, fonts, text, and GUI elements
- 3D graphics tests Simple to complex DirectX 3D graphics and animations
- Disk tests Reading, writing and seeking within disk files
- Memory tests Allocating and accessing memory speed and efficiency
- CD / DVD test Test the speed of your CD or DVD drive
From: Developer's Page
We run PassMark PerformanceTest 7.0 to evaluate four different areas of our system; coming down to the CPU, RAM, 2D Graphics, and 3D Graphics. Unsurprisingly, the Intel Core i7-3770K took a huge lead against the quad core, non-Hyper Threading second generation Core i5 processors, as this test is heavily multithreaded. With the rest of the tests, HT did not play a huge role, but the Ivy still managed to show Sandy who is the better one here. Again, I will let you take a peek at the charts above.
1. Introduction and Specifications
2. Intel Core i7-3770K Architecture; Test System
3. Benchmark: AIDA64 CPU
4. Benchmark: AIDA64 FPU
5. Benchmark: AIDA64 Memory
6. Benchmark: BAPCo SYSmark 2012
7. Benchmark: PCMark 7
8. Benchmark: 3DMark 11
9. Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 7.0
10. Benchmark: SuperPI 1M, Cinebench R11.5
11. Overclocking, Power Consumption, and Conclusion