Page 7 - Benchmark: HD Tune Pro 5.70
About HD Tune Pro 5.70
HD Tune Pro is a hard disk / SSD utility with many functions. It can be used to measure the drive's performance, scan for errors, check the health status (S.M.A.R.T.), securely erase all data and much more.
From: Developer's Page
Unfortunately, HD Tune does not generate any fancy independent graph outputs in particular, so I just took a screenshot of the program. The Kingston KC2500 1TB's throughput remained very flat on average. It differed slightly in magnitude than HD Tach -- probably due to testing algorithms used -- but its performance characteristics were identical in practice. Other than that, the results were top tier across the range; the recorded access time was very low, as we would expect from a solid state drive. The KC2500 1TB posted an average of 1485.2MB/s for its sequential read speed, which is very similar to the Black SN750 NVMe SSD 1TB at 1487.1MB/s. Do keep in mind the discussion we had on the previous page, as it still applies here.
1. Introduction, Packaging, Specifications
2. A Closer Look, Test System
3. Benchmark: AIDA64 Disk Benchmark
4. Benchmark: ATTO Disk Benchmark
5. Benchmark: Crystal Disk Mark 6.0
6. Benchmark: HD Tach 184.108.40.206
7. Benchmark: HD Tune Pro 5.70
8. Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 10
9. Benchmark: PCMark 7
10. Benchmark: PCMark 8