Page 7 - Benchmark: HD Tune Pro 4.60
About HD Tune Pro 4.60
HD Tune is a hard disk utility with many functions. It can be used to measure the drive's performance, scan for errors, check the health status (S.M.A.R.T.), securely erase all data and much more.
From: Developer's Page
Unfortunately, HD Tune does not generate any fancy independent graph outputs in particular, so I had to edit my screenshot out a bit to make it look better for publishing in a review. Again, like our HD Tach results on the previous page, the line is nice and flat as before. It differs slightly in magnitude than the other program -- probably due to testing algorithms used -- but its performance characteristics are identical in practice. Other than that, the results are very commendable across the range; and the recorded access time is virtually nil. Again, the Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB posted very respectable results, which is something we have been expecting at this point of our review today.
1. Introduction and Specifications
2. A Closer Look, Installation, Test System
3. Benchmark: AIDA64 Disk Benchmark
4. Benchmark: ATTO Disk Benchmark
5. Benchmark: Crystal Disk Mark 3.0
6. Benchmark: HD Tach 184.108.40.206
7. Benchmark: HD Tune Pro 4.60
8. Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 7.0
9. Benchmark: PCMark Vantage