Page 3 - Benchmark: ATTO Disk Benchmark
About ATTO Disk Benchmark
The ATTO Disk Benchmark performance measurement tool is compatible with Microsoft Windows. Measure your storage systems performance with various transfer sizes and test lengths for reads and writes. Several options are available to customize your performance measurement including queue depth, overlapped I/O and even a comparison mode with the option to run continuously. Use ATTO Disk Benchmark to test any manufacturers RAID controllers, storage controllers, host adapters, hard drives and SSD drives and notice that ATTO products will consistently provide the highest level of performance to your storage.
From: Developer's Page
ATTO is an often quoted benchmark because it is easy to use and accurate. For the most part, it is a favorite among reviewers, and I've grown to embrace it as much as the next since my last few reviews. If you look at the curves above, I have included a traditional hard disk drive as a base reference. But the stuff of real interest is how the SSDs performed. Fundamentally, both Sandforce SF-1222 based 25nm IC SSDs performed very close to the 34nm OCZ Vertex 2 in our graphs above. The magnitude and shape of the curve is almost identical between all three contestants.
1. Introduction and Specifications
2. A Closer Look, Installation, Test System
3. Benchmark: ATTO Disk Benchmark
4. Benchmark: Crystal Disk Mark 3.0
5. Benchmark: AIDA64 Disk Benchmark
6. Benchmark: HDTach 188.8.131.52
7. Benchmark: HDTune Pro 4.60
8. Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 7.0
9. Benchmark: PCMark Vantage, Conclusion