Page 7 - Benchmark: HD Tune Pro 4.60
About HD Tune Pro 4.60
HD Tune is a hard disk utility with many functions. It can be used to measure the drive's performance, scan for errors, check the health status (S.M.A.R.T.), securely erase all data and much more.
From: Developer's Page
The next benchmark is HD Tune Pro 4.60, which does not provide us with any fancy generated graphs. Instead, we have to take a screenshot and edit a few parts out to make it look pretty on our website. Much like our past experience with HD Tune, the produced graph trends flat, but is decreased in magnitude in comparison to HD Tach. This is likely due to the difference in testing algorithms. Otherwise, these results were as we would expect, especially in comparison with the Ignite's other benchmark results. The only thing to note is the access time. In HD Tach, we were able to get an access time of 0.0ms. HD Tune showed the time with more precision at 0.026ms.
1. Introduction, Packaging, Specifications
2. A Closer Look, Test System
3. Benchmark: AIDA64 Disk Benchmark
4. Benchmark: ATTO Disk Benchmark
5. Benchmark: Crystal Disk Mark 3.0
6. Benchmark: HD Tach 220.127.116.11
7. Benchmark: HD Tune Pro 4.60
8. Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 8.0
9. Benchmark: PCMark Vantage