Page 8 - Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 10
About PassMark PerformanceTest 10
Fast, easy to use, PC speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to other computers.
- Find out if your PC is performing at its best.
- Compare the performance of your machine to similar machines.
- Measure the effect of configuration changes and upgrades.
- Avoid paying big bucks for poor performance.
- Make objective independent measurements on which to base your purchasing decision.
- Use the advanced tests to create you own benchmark scenarios
From: Developer's Page
We run PassMark PerformanceTest 10 to evaluate four different areas of our system; coming down to the CPU, 2D Graphics, 3D Graphics, and RAM. It takes a somewhat different approach in obtaining results compared to other programs, which is why we like to use it, haha. PassMark Performance Test 10's memory benchmarking tool is the only test in our setup that takes memory capacity into account, but it does not seem to account for anything above 16GB from our past experience. The memory benchmarking tool did account for the extra bandwidth, so faster RAM performed better. Unsurprisingly, the two DDR5-7200 kits took home clear wins, with the Patriot Viper Venom DDR5-7200 2x16GB scoring slightly higher than the Kingston FURY Renegade DDR5-7200 2x16GB. Other than that, the CPU, 2D Graphics, and 3D Graphics tests were generally reasonably close between kits.
1. Introduction, Packaging, Specifications
2. A Closer Look, Test System
3. Benchmark: AIDA64 CPU
4. Benchmark: AIDA64 FPU
5. Benchmark: AIDA64 Memory
6. Benchmark: PCMark 10
7. Benchmark: 3DMark
8. Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 10
9. Benchmark: SuperPI 1M, Cinebench R23
10. Overclocking and Conclusion