Page 7 - Benchmark: HD Tune Pro 5.70
About HD Tune Pro 5.70
HD Tune Pro is a hard disk / SSD utility with many functions. It can be used to measure the drive's performance, scan for errors, check the health status (S.M.A.R.T.), securely erase all data and much more.
From: Developer's Page
Unfortunately, HD Tune does not generate any fancy independent graph outputs in particular, so I just took a screenshot of the program. The Seagate FireCuda 510 1TB's throughput continued to fluctuate like it did in HD Tach. It differed slightly in magnitude than HD Tach -- probably due to testing algorithms used -- but its performance characteristics were identical in practice. Other than that, the results were surprisingly low across the range; the recorded access time was also a bit higher than other SSDs, which I found a bit strange. The FireCuda 510 1TB posted an average of 568.8MB/s for its sequential read speed, which is far off other performance NVMe drives. Do keep in mind the discussion we had on the previous page, as it still applies here.
1. Introduction, Packaging, Specifications
2. A Closer Look, Test System
3. Benchmark: AIDA64 Disk Benchmark
4. Benchmark: ATTO Disk Benchmark
5. Benchmark: Crystal Disk Mark 6.0
6. Benchmark: HD Tach 18.104.22.168
7. Benchmark: HD Tune Pro 5.70
8. Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 9.0
9. Benchmark: PCMark 7
10. Benchmark: PCMark 8