Page 7 - Benchmark: HD Tune Pro 4.60
About HD Tune Pro 4.60
HD Tune is a hard disk utility with many functions. It can be used to measure the drive's performance, scan for errors, check the health status (S.M.A.R.T.), securely erase all data and much more.
From: Developer's Page
As you have seen in the past, HD Tune does not provide us with pretty independent graph outputs, and so I had to edit our screenshot to make it more suitable for publishing in a review. Again, we see a similar curve as reflected in the previous HD Tach graph. Numbers are a bit lower in magnitude, probably due to differing algorithms used, but the characteristics are similar in practice. The average works out to around 90.4MB/s, with a maximum peak of 112.7MB/s and a minimum of 55.5 MB/s. The latency of 17.4ms once again lines up with our past results in AIDA64 and HD Tach.
1. Introduction and Specifications
2. A Closer Look, Test System
3. Benchmark: AIDA64 Disk Benchmark
4. Benchmark: ATTO Disk Benchmark
5. Benchmark: Crystal Disk Mark 3.0
6. Benchmark: HD Tach 18.104.22.168
7. Benchmark: HD Tune Pro 4.60