Page 8 - Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 9.0
About PassMark PerformanceTest 9.0
Fast, easy to use, PC speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to other computers.
- Find out if your PC is performing at its best.
- Compare the performance of your machine to similar machines.
- Measure the effect of configuration changes and upgrades.
- Avoid paying big bucks for poor performance.
- Make objective independent measurements on which to base your
- purchasing decision.
- Use the advanced tests to create you own benchmark scenarios
From: Developer's Page
We run PassMark PerformanceTest 9.0 to evaluate four different areas of our system; coming down to the CPU, RAM, 2D Graphics, and 3D Graphics. It takes a somewhat different approach in obtaining results compared to other programs, which is why we like to use it. PassMark Performance Test 9.0's memory benchmarking tool is the only test in our setup that takes memory capacity into account, but all of our units were running with the same 16GB capacity. Unlike the AIDA64 memory tests, the AORUS RGB Memory DDR4-3200 2x8GB took the lead in the RAM benchmark, while the Ballistix Elite kit at XMP settings fell behind. Even so, all of these results were within two percent of each other, despite the Ballistix Elite operating at a higher memory clock than the other two kits. This displays what happens when the Infinity Fabric frequencies are not operating at the ideal 1 to 1 ratio with the higher memory frequency.
1. Introduction, Packaging, Specifications
2. A Closer Look, Test System
3. Benchmark: AIDA64 CPU
4. Benchmark: AIDA64 FPU
5. Benchmark: AIDA64 Memory
6. Benchmark: PCMark 10
7. Benchmark: 3DMark
8. Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 9.0
9. Benchmark: SuperPI 1M, Cinebench R20
10. Overclocking and Conclusion