Page 9 - Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 7.0
About PassMark PerformanceTest 7.0M
Fast, easy to use, PC speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to other computers.
Twenty-eight standard benchmark tests are available in six test suites plus there are seven advanced testing windows for custom benchmarking.
- CPU tests Mathematical operations, compression, encryption, SSE, 3DNow! instructions and more
- 2D graphics tests Drawing lines, bitmaps, fonts, text, and GUI elements
- 3D graphics tests Simple to complex DirectX 3D graphics and animations
- Disk tests Reading, writing and seeking within disk files
- Memory tests Allocating and accessing memory speed and efficiency
- CD / DVD test Test the speed of your CD or DVD drive
From: Developer's Page
By now, it shouldn't be too surprising to you that the Jetway NF81-T56N-LF with the AMD eOntario T56N processor isn't fairing too well against the Intel Atom D525. Despite what was shown in earlier pages, the PassMark PerformanceTest 7.0 results show that in single thread tests, the eOntario T56N is indeed faster. The one anomaly is the memory test score, as discussed on Page 6. In addition, the graphics share system RAM, since the AMD Radeon HD 6310 does not have dedicated memory. However, the rest of the scores lines up well with the rest of our results as expected in single-thread tests. The CPU is just more powerful per core, and the AMD Radeon HD 6310 is a quite a bit better than the NVIDIA ION 2 in both 2D and 3D performance here.
1. Introduction, Features, and Specifications
2. Bundle, Chipset, BIOS
3. A Closer Look, Board Layout, Test System
4. Benchmark: AIDA64 CPU
5. Benchmark: AIDA64 FPU
6. Benchmark: AIDA64 Memory
7. Benchmark: PCMark Vantage
8. Benchmark: 3DMark06 Professional
9. Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 7.0
10. Benchmark: SuperPI 1M, Cinebench R11.5
11. Onboard Sound (RMAA 6.2.3) Analyzation
12. Power Consumption and Conclusion