Page 8 - Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 10
About PassMark PerformanceTest 10
Fast, easy to use, PC speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to other computers.
- Find out if your PC is performing at its best.
- Compare the performance of your machine to similar machines.
- Measure the effect of configuration changes and upgrades.
- Avoid paying big bucks for poor performance.
- Make objective independent measurements on which to base your purchasing decision.
- Use the advanced tests to create you own benchmark scenarios
From: Developer's Page
We ran PassMark PerformanceTest 10 to evaluate four different areas of our system; coming down to the CPU, Memory, 2D Graphics, and 3D Graphics. It takes a somewhat different approach in obtaining results compared to other programs, which is why we like to use it. PassMark Performance Test 10's memory benchmarking tool is the only test in our setup that takes memory capacity into account, so comparing this kit with a 16GB and 64GB kit was an interesting but explainable result. As such, the Ballistix DDR4-3600 4x32GB kit took the lead, while the Lexar Hades RGB DDR4-3600 2x16GB kit was in contention with other 2x16GB kits. The other tests were a bit less interesting, as they all performed similarly. The Lexar Hades RGB DDR4-3600 2x16GB was a bit behind in the CPU and 2D graphics, but notably ahead in the 3D graphics tests.
1. Introduction, Packaging, Specifications
2. A Closer Look, Test System
3. Benchmark: AIDA64 CPU
4. Benchmark: AIDA64 FPU
5. Benchmark: AIDA64 Memory
6. Benchmark: PCMark 10
7. Benchmark: 3DMark
8. Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 10
9. Benchmark: SuperPI 1M, Cinebench R23
10. Overclocking and Conclusion