Page 3 - Benchmark: AIDA64 Disk Benchmark
About AIDA64 Extreme Edition
AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users. AIDA64 Extreme Edition provides a wide range of features to assist in overclocking, hardware error diagnosis, stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
From: Developer's Page
Since our SSD review benchmark results are presented in alphabetical order, first up on the list are results from one of our favorite benchmarking programs, AIDA64 Extreme Engineer. Just to note, AIDA64 Extreme Engineer is a full synthetic benchmark. As you can see in our graphs above, the OCZ Vertex 4 256GB actually did not post particularly high results. I am not entirely sure why, but after some research, it think some programs we use in our standard set of benchmarks do not necessarily represent the true performance of this drive correctly, and AIDA64 is one of them. We will go into more detail in the next few pages. So let's move on to our ATTO results.
1. Introduction and Specifications
2. A Closer Look, Installation, Test System
3. Benchmark: AIDA64 Disk Benchmark
4. Benchmark: ATTO Disk Benchmark
5. Benchmark: Crystal Disk Mark 3.0
6. Benchmark: HD Tach 184.108.40.206
7. Benchmark: HD Tune Pro 4.60
8. Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 7.0
9. Benchmark: PCMark Vantage