Page 7 - Benchmark: HD Tune Pro 4.60
About HD Tune Pro 4.60
HD Tune is a hard disk utility with many functions. It can be used to measure the drive's performance, scan for errors, check the health status (S.M.A.R.T.), securely erase all data and much more.
From: Developer's Page
Unfortunately, HD Tune does not generate any fancy independent graph outputs in particular, so I just took a screenshot of the program. Other than a slight dip near the beginning of the drive, the Black NVMe SSD remained fairly flat on average. It differed slightly in magnitude than HD Tach -- probably due to testing algorithms used -- but its performance characteristics were identical in practice. Other than that, the results were commendable across the range; the recorded access time was very low, as we would expect from a solid state drive. The Western Digital Black NVMe SSD 1TB posted an average of 1508.9MB/s for its sequential read speed. Do keep in mind the discussion we had on the previous page, as it still applies here.
1. Introduction, Packaging, Specifications
2. A Closer Look, Test System
3. Benchmark: AIDA64 Disk Benchmark
4. Benchmark: ATTO Disk Benchmark
5. Benchmark: Crystal Disk Mark 3.0
6. Benchmark: HD Tach 18.104.22.168
7. Benchmark: HD Tune Pro 4.60
8. Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 9.0
9. Benchmark: PCMark Vantage
10. Benchmark: PCMark 8