Page 7 - Benchmark: HD Tune Pro 5.70
About HD Tune Pro 5.70
HD Tune Pro is a hard disk / SSD utility with many functions. It can be used to measure the drive's performance, scan for errors, check the health status (S.M.A.R.T.), securely erase all data, and much more.
From: Developer's Page
Unfortunately, HD Tune does not generate any fancy independent graph outputs in particular, so I just used a screenshot. Like our HD Tach results on the previous page, the line was a bit bumpy, but remained fairly flat on average. It differs slightly in magnitude than the other program -- probably due to testing algorithms used -- but its performance characteristics are identical in practice. Other than that, the results were similar across the range; the recorded access time was very low, as we would expect from a solid-state drive. The Western Digital Blue SN550 NVMe SSD 1TB posted an average of 1477.6MB/s for its sequential read speed. Do keep in mind the discussion we had on the previous page, as it still applies here.
1. Introduction, Packaging, Specifications
2. A Closer Look, Test System
3. Benchmark: AIDA64 Disk Benchmark
4. Benchmark: ATTO Disk Benchmark
5. Benchmark: Crystal Disk Mark 6.0
6. Benchmark: HD Tach 22.214.171.124
7. Benchmark: HD Tune Pro 5.70
8. Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 9.0
9. Benchmark: PCMark 7
10. Benchmark: PCMark 8