Page 7 - Benchmark: HD Tune Pro 4.60
About HD Tune Pro 4.60
HD Tune is a hard disk utility with many functions. It can be used to measure the drive's performance, scan for errors, check the health status (S.M.A.R.T.), securely erase all data and much more.
From: Developer's Page
Much like the HD Tach results reflected on the previous page, the line spikes up to a nice flat line. It differs slightly in magnitude than the other program -- probably due to testing algorithms used -- but its performance characteristics are identical in practice. Generally speaking, the results between each benchmarking program is essentially the same with a surprisingly small difference. This is rather surprising, because usually HD Tach and HD Tune produces the same shaped graph, but not the same values. You can see this in our past SSD reviews.
1. Introduction and Specifications
2. A Closer Look, Test System
3. Benchmark: AIDA64 Disk Benchmark
4. Benchmark: ATTO Disk Benchmark
5. Benchmark: Crystal Disk Mark 3.0
6. Benchmark: HD Tach 188.8.131.52
7. Benchmark: HD Tune Pro 4.60