Page 3 - Benchmark: ATTO Disk Benchmark
About ATTO Disk Benchmark
The ATTO Disk Benchmark performance measurement tool is compatible with Microsoft Windows. Measure your storage systems performance with various transfer sizes and test lengths for reads and writes. Several options are available to customize your performance measurement including queue depth, overlapped I/O and even a comparison mode with the option to run continuously. Use ATTO Disk Benchmark to test any manufacturers RAID controllers, storage controllers, host adapters, hard drives and SSD drives and notice that ATTO products will consistently provide the highest level of performance to your storage.
From: Developer's Page
ATTO is an often quoted benchmark because it is easy to use and accurate. For the most part, it is a favorite among reviewers, and I've grown to embrace it as much as the next ever since my QNAP TS-559 Pro+ review back in September. As you can see in our test results above, write performance maxes out at 128K, while read performance maxes out at 256K. The figures are extremely close to what OCZ quotes on their website; with a little over 270MB/s for write and about 283MB/s for read. Our plot above demonstrates its performance across the board. This is some seriously fast stuff.
1. Introduction and Specifications
2. A Closer Look, Installation, Test System
3. Benchmark: ATTO Disk Benchmark
4. Benchmark: Crystal Disk Mark 3.0
5. Benchmark: EVEREST Disk Benchmark
6. Benchmark: HDTach 188.8.131.52
7. Benchmark: HDTune Pro 4.60
8. Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 7.0
9. Benchmark: PCMark Vantage, Conclusion