Page 8 - Benchmark: HD Tune Pro 4.60
About HD Tune Pro 4.60
HD Tune is a hard disk utility with many functions. It can be used to measure the drive's performance, scan for errors, check the health status (S.M.A.R.T.), securely erase all data and much more.
From: Developer's Page
Unfortunately, HD Tune does not generate any fancy independent graph outputs in particular, so I only took a screenshot of the program to publish in this review. Again, like our HD Tach results on the previous page, the line reflected that of a standard hard drive as before, just like how it was supposed to be. It differed slightly in magnitude than the other program -- probably due to testing algorithms used -- but its performance characteristics were identical in practice. The average worked out to 80.5MB/s; with a peak of 108.4MB/s and minimum of 48.0MB/s. These figures were, once again, sufficiently close to other USB 3.0 hard drives we have tested on this website, even if it trailed them all slightly. The Western Digital My Passport Wireless Pro 2TB's tested latency was also generally consistent with what we have seen in AIDA64 and HD Tach.
1. Introduction, Packaging, Specifications
2. Physical Look - Hardware
3. Configuration and User Interface; Test System
4. Benchmark: AIDA64 Disk Benchmark
5. Benchmark: ATTO Disk Benchmark
6. Benchmark: Crystal Disk Mark 3.0
7. Benchmark: HD Tach 126.96.36.199
8. Benchmark: HD Tune Pro 4.60
9. Wireless Performance and Conclusion