Page 7 - Benchmark: HD Tune Pro 4.60
About HD Tune Pro 4.60
HD Tune is a hard disk utility with many functions. It can be used to measure the drive's performance, scan for errors, check the health status (S.M.A.R.T.), securely erase all data and much more.
From: Developer's Page
Unfortunately, HD Tune does not generate any fancy independent graph outputs in particular. Again, like our HD Tach results on the previous page, the line was quite flat few bumps in between. It differed slightly in magnitude than the other program -- probably due to testing algorithms used -- but its performance characteristics were identical in practice. Other than that, the results were commendable across the range; the recorded access time was very low, as we would expect from a solid state drive. The results of the Crucial BX300 240GB were quite consistent. The results were very good, with a low access time and an average read speed of 450.8 MB/s.
1. Introduction, Packaging, Specifications
2. A Closer Look, Test System
3. Benchmark: AIDA64 Disk Benchmark
4. Benchmark: ATTO Disk Benchmark
5. Benchmark: Crystal Disk Mark 3.0
6. Benchmark: HD Tach 220.127.116.11
7. Benchmark: HD Tune Pro 4.60
8. Benchmark: PerformanceTest 9.0
9. Benchmark: PCMark Vantage
10. Benchmark: PCMark 8