Page 5 - Benchmark: AIDA64 Disk Benchmark
About AIDA64 Extreme Edition
AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users. AIDA64 Extreme Edition provides a wide range of features to assist in overclocking, hardware error diagnosis, stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
From: Developer's Page
Here is the interesting stuff. If you've ever taken probability and statistics, you will know that in a probability distribution function, the chances of getting an exact value is zero. Well, in this case, against all odds (No pun intended), all three SSDs came out to exactly 266.7MB/s for the linear disk read results. Talk about a weird coincidence. Other than that, the OCZ Vertex 2 60GB 34nm took the lead in our Random Read tests, but fell short of the others in the Buffered Read results. Average access time is virtually nil, as one would expect from an SSD.
1. Introduction and Specifications
2. A Closer Look, Installation, Test System
3. Benchmark: ATTO Disk Benchmark
4. Benchmark: Crystal Disk Mark 3.0
5. Benchmark: AIDA64 Disk Benchmark
6. Benchmark: HDTach 18.104.22.168
7. Benchmark: HDTune Pro 4.60
8. Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 7.0
9. Benchmark: PCMark Vantage, Conclusion