Page 9 - Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 7.0
Fast, easy to use, PC speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to other computers.
Twenty-eight standard benchmark tests are available in six test suites plus there are seven advanced testing windows for custom benchmarking.
- CPU tests Mathematical operations, compression, encryption, SSE, 3DNow! instructions and more
- 2D graphics tests Drawing lines, bitmaps, fonts, text, and GUI elements
- 3D graphics tests Simple to complex DirectX 3D graphics and animations
- Disk tests Reading, writing and seeking within disk files
- Memory tests Allocating and accessing memory speed and efficiency
- CD / DVD test Test the speed of your CD or DVD drive
From: Developer's Page
Up until this point, it probably isn't surprising that the AMD Athlon 64 X2 based Jetway NC84E-LF kicked the Intel Atom D510 based NC94FL-510-LF and NC96FL-510-LF like what Portugal did to North Korea on June 21st at Cape Town. But wait a second -- what's the dealio with the 3D graphics score? We have made no mistake; it is actually PassMark PerformanceTest 7.0's algorithm of determining the overall score. Apparently, because the NC94 and NC96 didn't even complete the entire battery of benchmark, it gave them a high overall score -- the ATI Radeon HD 4200 didn't pull much FPS for the HDR rendering test (Not surprisingly). so it pulled down its overall 3D average.
1. Introduction, Features, and Specifications
2. Bundle, Chipset, BIOS
3. A Closer Look, Board Layout, Test System
4. Benchmark: EVEREST CPU
5. Benchmark: EVEREST FPU
6. Benchmark: EVEREST Memory
7. Benchmark: PCMark Vantage
8. Benchmark: 3DMark06 Professional
9. Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 7.0
10. Benchmark: SuperPI 1M, Cinebench R11.5
11. Onboard Sound Frequency Analysis
12. Overclocking and Conclusion