Page 7 - Benchmark: HD Tune Pro 4.60
About HD Tune Pro 4.60
HD Tune is a hard disk utility with many functions. It can be used to measure the drive's performance, scan for errors, check the health status (S.M.A.R.T.), securely erase all data and much more.
From: Developer's Page
As always, the final benchmark we used is HD Tune Pro, and as you can see above, I had to edit my screenshot a bit, because this program does not generate any fancy independent graph outputs by itself. Similar to our results obtained previously, we can see the sequential line is virtually straight with very minor variations. Our access time shown here is at 0.353ms, which is essentially the same result as obtained before. Because of program and algorithm differences, results will have some differences, so I would say these results are what we have been expecting.
1. Introduction, Packaging, Specifications
2. A Closer Look, Test System
3. Benchmark: AIDA64 Disk Benchmark
4. Benchmark: ATTO Disk Benchmark
5. Benchmark: Crystal Disk Mark 3.0
6. Benchmark: HD Tach 126.96.36.199
7. Benchmark: HD Tune Pro 4.60