Page 9 - Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 7.0
About PassMark PerformanceTest 7.0M
Fast, easy to use, PC speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to other computers.
Twenty-eight standard benchmark tests are available in six test suites plus there are seven advanced testing windows for custom benchmarking.
- CPU tests Mathematical operations, compression, encryption, SSE, 3DNow! instructions and more
- 2D graphics tests Drawing lines, bitmaps, fonts, text, and GUI elements
- 3D graphics tests Simple to complex DirectX 3D graphics and animations
- Disk tests Reading, writing and seeking within disk files
- Memory tests Allocating and accessing memory speed and efficiency
- CD / DVD test Test the speed of your CD or DVD drive
From: Developer's Page
We run PassMark PerformanceTest 7.0 to evaluate four different areas of our system; coming down to the CPU, RAM, 2D Graphics, and 3D Graphics. You are probably pretty tired by now of all the breathtaking and heart pounding scores delivered by Intel's latest $200 processor we posted. So I am not going to spend too much time in this area, but again, needless to say the i5-2500K kicked the i5-750's butt, as shown in our graphs above. If you have been following this review since the beginning, or have at least read all the benchmark results, it is probably nothing surprising at this point. Sandy Bridge rocks.
1. Introduction and Specifications
2. Intel Core i5-2500K Architecture; Test System
3. Benchmark: AIDA64 CPU
4. Benchmark: AIDA64 FPU
5. Benchmark: AIDA64 Memory
6. Benchmark: BAPCo SYSmark 2007
7. Benchmark: PCMark Vantage
8. Benchmark: 3DMark 11
9. Benchmark: PassMark PerformanceTest 7.0
10. Benchmark: SuperPI 1M, Cinebench R11.5
11. Overclocking, Power Consumption, and Conclusion